From: "John Chilelli" <j...@neo.rr.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2014 12:52 AM
Subject: Fwd: Re: Class start moved to a new start time?

Hi Dane and all,

I wanted to enroll into the Cisco Audio Editing Fundamentals class a

Subject: Re: Class start moved to a new start time?
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 11:13:35 +0800
From: Kerry Hoath <ke...@ciscovision.org>
To: John Chilelli <j...@neo.rr.com>
CC: cavii...@ciscovision.org

Sorry it is not running this semester.

it should run semester2.

Regards, Kerry.

On 11/02/2014 11:05 AM, John Chilelli wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Just a couple of days ago I learned about your Audio Editing
> Fundamentals class.  I am interested in taking this class.  But then
> someone on one of the blind lists wrote to me and said that your class
> was not currently available due to a lack of student interest.  Is
> this correct?  Is it still slated to start sometime in the third week
> of February or not?  Could you please let me know when the next class
> starts?
>
> Please confirm.
>
> Thank you,
>
> John Chilelli
> Erie, PA

Hi!
I'm doing a course with this organisation and I make mention of them as they
offer
an Audio Editing Workshop course which is currently taking enrolments, find
out more
at
http://www.ciscovision.org/
Dane Trethowan