I'm not doubting what you're saying but I have to wonder about some of those
Amazone reviews, I have a radio here by Sangean for example and some of the
customer reviews I've seen for it have been something out of the commics,
written by people who shouldn't even own a radio nor have they ever listened to
one it would appear.

On 24 Feb 2014, at 10:32 am, Mary Otten <maryot...@comcast.net> wrote:

> The bad thing about the a7, as discussed in several customer reviews on
> amazon.com, is that its streaming lacks robustness. Lots of dropping
> out and needing to reconnect or sometimes reinstall the network
> connection entirely. Great sound. Lousy streaming seems to be the
> majority view. For 800 bucks, that's not ok!
>
> mary

Dane Trethowan
Skype: grtdane12
Phone US (213) 438-9741