I'm very pleased to see that there are a whole heap of solutions available,
more than I thought.

So to a slightly different question, I remember reading an article some time
back about Microsoft destroying the hooks in the Skype software that allow
third party Apps to record, I wonder just how much effect this will have - if
any - on the pieces of software mentioned?

On 25 Feb 2014, at 9:47 pm, Hamid AITOUZNAG <hamid.ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi mike and all,
>
> MP3 skype recorder is a free neat program that will perfectly meet your
> needs! I have been using it for years now. Suffice that you allow it to
> record from skype and you will be good to go.
> You can find it with a simple google search. If you dont, let me know and
> will send it in a private E-mail!!
> Hope that helps!
>
> Hamid AITOUZNAG
> "We never value what we have until we lose it!"
> "Be careful how you treat people on your way up because you might meet them
> again on your way down!!!"
> Skype: hamidgeni
> Twitter: hamidgeni
>
> On 25/02/2014 04:43, Mike Bernard wrote:
>>                 Hello fellow pc-audio list members:
>>
>> Is there a software program that's friendly with a screen reader, that I can
>> use to record Skype calls? I'm looking for something, that will start
>> recording automatically, when either the answer button is pressed, or when
>> the alt-page up hotkey is used, and then stop recording, when the call is
>> ended when either myself or the person I'm talking to presses either the
>> (end call) button or the iquivilent hotkey (alt page down.) As for recording
>> format, I'd like to get my hands on a program that will record in mp3 format
>> and that will allow me to disable automatic recording, for times when I
>> don't want to record calls. Does such a program exist? Thanks.
>>
>> Mike
>>
>> Rochester, NY.

Dane Trethowan
Skype: grtdane12