I have Total recorder and I used it for one complete year to record skype calls before I started using mp3 skype recorder. It records in a better quality but the only problem is that you need to start recording manually, so if you forget, the call will not be recorded. Another problem I encountered using it is the latency. If i record a call that is longer than 2 hours, it starts generating some really bad latency as you here both parties speak simultaneously. The good thing is that there are different options and each person can pick up what suits him/her.
Happy skyping and happy recording, whatever your choice is!! :)

Hamid AITOUZNAG
"We never value what we have until we lose it!"
"Be careful how you treat people on your way up because you might meet them again on
your way down!!!"
Skype: hamidgeni
Twitter: hamidgeni