Running Win7 64bit Home Premium

I while ago I decided to dump my CD collection and copy them onto an external
hard drive. All went well until I came to a set of 12 Classic Jazz discs I had
purchased from Time Life Music. It appears they are DRM protected and nothing
would shift them. I trawled through the internet and found a site that said
that SoundTaxi would do the job. I have the pro version of this program
installed so have spent the last couple of hours trying to work out how to do
it with no success. SoundTaxi puts up a disclaimer stating it will not tolerate
any illegal use. I am well within the law as I purchased the discs legally and
am copying them to my own PC system for my own use only. (literally as the wife
hates jazz with a passion. There’s some funny people about!! LOL)

Obviously I’m not doing something right. Can anyone help me please.

Roger