Hi,

First off the last change in Screamer database was made in February 2012 so
two years ago see
http://www.screamer-radio.com/directory/
so I wonder if anyone uses this software when they don't absolutely care
about that unlike RadioSure tune.in or Tapin-radio's database.

Second you can record AAC+ format checking that in
menu/setting/options/recording tab in the dropdown list of formats.

later
Tapin