` with the new recorder I have you press the erase button and the recorder starts playing the file. sense the recorder is defaulted to no you have to press the rewind or fast forward button to change the message to yes then press THE play/enter to erase the file. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Thomas" <wheelt...@centurylink.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2014 10:57 PM
Subject: Re: Sony voice recorder

Hi Pat, I'll tell you like I told Nancy, On my units, the uppermost button on the right side of the recorder erases. You press it once and the message to be erased begins playing. While its playing, press the same button a second time and you get a beep and the message is erased. Now, Nancy says that doesn't work like that with her model. Granted all the recorders I have are 3 or more years in age, but they all work like that. I guess perhaps some new changes have happened.

Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pat Seed" <patat...@tbaytel.net>