Not sure if it's worth mentioning too, with it's defaults, you've got a lot of extra information shown on the screen which isn't super necessary as just a player. It's possible to slim it down, to one playlist, and a statusbar, which shows the time you've progressed through a file, but removing some of the other stuff isn't the most accessible thing in the world. I'm using NVDA though, so perhaps it's more friendly with windoweyes, but once you've got it looking like you want, it's really an awesome player.
Take care.
Blessings.