From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Steve
Nutt
Sent: 20 March 2014 11:11
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: RE: Replacement Recorder for R09HR

Hi,

Several.  You could get the Olympus DM-670 which is smaller, or you could
get the excellent LS-14, which is bigger but has some of the best internal
mics I've heard on an Olympus other than the LS-100.

Or the Zooms, the H2N for example.  Advantage with Olympus is you get speech
for some of the functions.

All the best

steve

--