From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of John
Chilelli
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 10:36 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Question about Headphones

Hi Dan,

At Elizabeth Pierce, Olmsted center for Sight, Buffalo, NY, telephone
opperators use a headset that does everything you want. There is a separate
volume control for each side.  But I know that they cost something like
$225.00 a pair.  When I go into work I will ask about then and where one
might get a pair.  The thing is is I am off until Saturday.  Let me know in
the meantime if he finds something that works for him.

John