Okay, I can help you with the 9 key, that's the control for the muting
threshold so here's what you do assuming you want to turn that off which I'd
imagine you do.

Hold down the 9 key for 4 seconds and then rotate any of the tuning knobs anti
clockwise for say half a turn.  Then press the 9 key again and that should do
the trick.

You also may wish to turn off noise reduction, this is done by holding down the
6 key for 4 seconds.