This unit is a set of headphones, and not a headset.  There is no microphone.

earlier, john s, wrote:
John, I have this headset and like it. I wouldn't call it small but it is light weight. We live in a house with aluminum siding and I still get good reception, outside.

earlier, John Chilelli, wrote:
Hi all,

I need a decent but smallish, lightweight, over the ear RF headset for my reading.

Has anyone had any experience with this headset?

Anyone have any good recommendations under $100.00?

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-RS120-Wireless-Headphones-Charging/dp/B0001FTVEK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1396665015&sr=8-1&keywords=sennheiser+head+phones

Sorry, for some reason the link got broken.  It's on Amazon for like $87.00

Thanks,

John Chilelli

John

John