well i would suggest reading reviews on the booksence or booksence xt. yes, if it does what it says and doesn't have a lot of bugs it would be worth the price. but as a booksence xt owner, i would take my time and make sure that all is what its suppose to be with this product. the booksence xt is a great product and i love it for most things, most! things. it is not a good mp3 player for music, it also has a fiew other issues that in my opinion make it worth a lot less than they charge for it. just my 2 sence worth folks...
On 4/25/2014 9:17 AM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
Put simply, from my point of view, if its under a grand then such a device
could be worth every cent, of course we're of the assumption that the product
is of good quality build etc.

On 25 Apr 2014, at 11:22 pm, Londa Peterson <lpeter...@vrocp.org> wrote:

I just talked to someone from Hims. It's not quite ready for release yet,
and they haven't decided on the price. That's why no price is yet posted.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dennis
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2014 12:23 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Blaze EZ Daisy multi-player with OCR

this looks pretty good. i don't know why they don't post the price. if
the booksence is $499 on sale for $449, i can't imagine what they'll ask
for on this one.
On 4/24/2014 10:53 AM, Anders Holmberg wrote:
Hi!
Is it availlable in europe?
/A
23 apr 2014 kl. 14:49 skrev Aidan <aidan.smartt...@gmail.com>:

Thanks hammit, You rite, and it always take time to find out those
spex. And my experience often with these companies is that they mostly
don't deliver up to that standards. PlexTalk openly said they won't
higher their bit rate or sampling rate of any of the recorders
currently. So why would hims be different since they really did not go
far enough with the booksense. The PlexTalk range record the best of
them all, and even with them its not as nice as you would get with
Olympus or zoom. I will do a podcast on the hv-e5 and will post a link
here once it rich the blind geek zone. I got one up there already
about the dm620. Its a player made in china with a nice design and
support most formats in one device like nun of the other players. You
can even play .dat video files. I don't think its available in the US
yet, or at least I don't no.