Robert, try this one. It works great with Window Eyes. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll send you the copy I have.

-- Leeos Software -----------------------------------------------------
-- Rename file extensions Version 1.00       --- FREEWARE ---        --

Rename file extensions lets you change file name extensions.

For UP-TO-DATE release information, please check this URL:

  http://www.leeos.com

earlier, Robert Doc Wright, wrote:
Has anyone run across a windows software that will allow me to point to a
folder of m4a files and change the a to r, b or v?  I am working on a folder
of mp3 tones that total 8000 files.  Converting to m4a isn't a problem.  Its
having to manually change each .m4a to .m4r that has me shaking!

****
If we can't look at ourselves, and ask, why?  then where does the learning
start?

John