every thing is not still as it was. most of the files are gone so you can't download them. I wish larry would just take the site down.

On 5/1/2014 8:56 AM, Rich De Steno wrote:
What do you mean that BCT is gone? I assume you refer to Blind Cool Tech. I just looked on there and everything is still as it was, frozen in time!

Rich De Steno

On 5/1/2014 8:03 AM, Hamit Campos wrote:
Neal Ewers had done a pod cast on this recorder. I'm not sure where one can get it though since BCT is gone. I forgot to ask Larry how he was going to
make that stuff available.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 11:23 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Replacement For My Zoom H1 Recorder

Hi!

My Zoom H1 should be here any day now, my original recorder developed a
fault and it probably wasn't worth the money to get repaired so I ordered a
replacement.

I also read a review of the Zoom H2N which has been around for a little
while now, it looks impressive to say the least and I've linked it below.

Does anyone on list have experience with one of these recorders?
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/explora/audio/hands-reviews/new-zoom-h2n-rewrite
s-book-portable-recording

Dane Trethowan
Skype: grtdane12