To put it in different words from Peter's, the support for Hope is hopeless. They'll take your money fast enough, but don't expect any response from them. But I hope you get yours fixed. If it weren't for this list, I wouldn't have gotten mine fixed.
Evan

-----Original Message----- From: Robbie Curtis
Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2014 6:07 PM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: Question About Hope for Pandora

Hi All,

I recently downloaded Hope software for Pandora, and when I go to run it
as a demo I get the error message saying that "Hope has stopped working
and windows

is searching for a solution."

Has anybody else encountered this and what if anything can I do to
correct this?

I sent a message to technical support but received no solution.

Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions.

Robbie