Hi again!

I'm replying to your eMail for a second time as I forgot to address one of the
points made in your original eMail regarding inputs.

In a way the salesman at Best Buy was probably right on the money when he said
your Soundbar had enough inputs and it probably does given the task it was
designed to perform, an input for the TV would be the main one, an input for a
DVD or Blue-ray player, an input for a multi media device and that would be
more than enough for most Soundbar users.

remember that Soundbars are there for their convenience and they're not AVR
Receivers or Hi-Fi amplifiers.

On 10 May 2014, at 7:24 am, Merv Keck <blind5spar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> A sound bar is exactly what it implies in the case of the one we have. We
> have a Samsung and it is a long rectangle shaped bar of sound that can sit
> on the floor or a shelf or be mounted on the wall. It has connections for
> digital audio, HDMI, and also has a USB card input although that is not very
> accessible for accessing on our system. We do not have all the equipment you
> have but I am working on modifying our setup because I'm not happy with the
> way it's set up right now. Also this model has a wireless subwoofer that is
> a separate piece of equipment and also needs to be plugged in. That
> definitely sits on the floor out of the way somewhere. Ours has great sound
> but I put an HDMI switcher on it because it didn't have enough inputs on it
> to work with everything I had in spite of the assurances the Best buy
> salesperson gave me at the local store.

Dane Trethowan
Skype: grtdane12
Phone US (213) 438-9741