Hey folks,
Just wondering because I need something that will remove silence from ends of
audio files. The problem is that they’re AAC files. Audacity says it won’t do
it. WavePad will do it, but in demo mode it won’t save my changes to them. The
price of the software, “without VST plugins support nor SFX Library”, is $50
until May 15. Has anyone here used this? The reason I took a look at it is
because their Switch audio converter is very accessible, and it looks like this
WavePad is also accessible. But for $50 I’m wondering if there’s a better
choice. If anyone knows how WavePad stacks up against similarly priced software
I’d be interested. I know that Sound Forge will also edit AAC files, but I
think that is a bit beyond my price range at the moment.
Thanks for any guidance.
Evan