From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Steve
Pattison
Sent: 15 May 2014 05:21
To: PC Audio
Subject: Warning about burnAware 7

Hi all,

Today I upgraded to BurnAware 7 and found that as so often is the case
they have a new interface that looks visually appealing but it is no
longer possible to navigate the menus using the keyboard. I'm using the
premium edition but this probably applies to all editions. I wrote to
them through their support link on their home page at www.burnaware.com
and I'd suggest anyone else concerned about this issue write to them as
well. You will need to complete a CAPTCHA before sending your message.
For those who don't know BurnAware is a CD burning program for Windows
that used to be very accessible.

Regards Steve.