how much does this unit cost.
as to surround sound, i have heard the real thing with the 7.1 or higher configs of pure true surround sound and the quality is outstanding. granted systems like that would cost a bunch of money to achieve the quality that can be produced.
On 5/27/2014 10:42 AM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
Its one of the best sounding Bose products I've heard - not to mention one of
the best sounding portable speaker systems I have -.

On 28 May 2014, at 12:07 am, Hamit Campos <hamitcam...@gmail.com> wrote:

Epic man! It sounds real chrisp. Real clear.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2014 11:09 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Sample Of Bose Soundlink Air

As requested.

This sample was taken from Sky.Fm's Up Tempo Smooth Jazz Channel using the
Sky.FM App for IOS, I then used AirPlay on the iPhone to stream the content
from the iPhone to the Bose Soundlink Air and this is the result.

I've made the sample available in 2 formats as follows.
Flac
<https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10565527/Soundlink%20Air%20Sample.flac>
MP3
<https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10565527/Soundlink%20Air%20Sample.mp3>
If link doesn't work the first time then try again in a few minutes, file
may still be uploading to Dropbox.

**********

Dane Trethowan
Skype: grtdane12