Really? In Australia this product would cost around 1 cheaper iPhone but that's
really not the point in my opinion.

Ask people with iPhones how successfully they've mastered OCR Apps for that
device and see what sort of an answer you get.

This isn't knocking the iPhone in any way at all, its just stating fact that a
product designed specifically for blind people usually has there needs in mind
and most Apps for the iPhone are not designed for the specific use for those
with total blindness.