FYI
http://www.gracegibsonradio.com

Hello again - and welcome to the first batch of new releases for 2014!.
For those already committed to ongoing series we have two new Volumes of The
Castlereagh Line, the final chapter in the Gregory Keen mysteries, The Smell
of Terror; along with new Volumes of Night Beat, Address Unknown and Yes,
What?
If you’re looking for something of a shorter duration, the new offerings
include The Priestman File and Goodbye Gwynnevere – each self-contained
series has 65 episodes of around 6 minutes.
The Man From M.I.5 is the same length as The Smell of Terror (104 x 12
mins), whereas the longer duration shows are Violets Are Blue, Under Her
Spell and The House of Gold – with each containing 130 x 12 minute episodes
(they’re 2 CD sets).
Trust you find something new to pique your interest…

The penultimate Volumes of The Castlereagh Line are here, bringing us up to
Episode 780. In Volume 11, William Holly enthusiastically takes up his
inherited Castlereagh shareholding and renews his acquaintance with Alison
Seager, much to Jack Seager’s horror. Lottie’s love life horrifies Mrs Mac,
then literally shocks her. Charles Hamilton’s poor luck and timing continue
to cause him heartache.
In Volume 12, Meredith Hamilton-Summers becomes a player as her parents try
to out-manoeuvre each other. Jack patches up his relationship with Alison -
with much help from Mat Gore. Lottie, meanwhile, has decided on a fresh
start in life, however, as always, Jack Seager can’t help but intervene.
Each mp3 CD contains 65 episodes (close to 7 hours of listening). Stay tuned
for the final two volumes around August.

The Priestman File
Why must Alexander Priestman be prevented from becoming Prime Minister of
Australia? Set in the 1980’s The Priestman File is a chilling
Australian-based political drama – crooked politicians, big mining,
manipulation of policy by media operators, and so on – it could happen any
time… There are 65 episodes to this series.

The Smell of Terror is the fifth, and final, chapter in the Gregory Keen
mysteries. Keen is quietly fishing when he receives an invitation  to the
West Indies. The island republic is ruled by a dictator, who receives word
that an ex-armed forces type is heading to the island to help train
revolutionaries. The intrigue that follows finds Keen and Tommy Coutts
return to their old ways.  104 x 12 mins:  over 20 hours

Night Beat  (Volume 2) Randy Stone of “The Daily” returns for another 15
stories in Night Beat.  Each episode is self-contained – which has added to
its popularity (one episode is, we’re told, the perfect length for a morning
walk, the commute to work/golf/shops, etc – without having to remember where
the story was up to!) Due to current interest, we’ll be releasing more
Volumes in the coming months.

Address Unknown (Vol 2) As with Night Beat, these  self-contained stories
are fascinating. We’ve had great feedback from people who’ve just discovered
this series and there’ll be more Volumes in the coming months. Based on
files of the (fictitious) Missing Persons Bureau in London, each episode
follows the investigators as they track down their quarry.  I have to admit
this is one of my personal favourites too!. 15 x 24 min episodes on each mp3
CD.

Violets Are Blue An army officer kills the man who violated his wife.  It
appears an open and shut case until the undercurrents are investigated and a
vicious story unfolds It's a vivid insight into the intrigue and drama
Richard Blake is involved before, during and after the trial of Stephen
Aldrich.   It features a guest appearance by Portia Manning of Portia Faces
Life fame.   2 CD set containing 130 x 12 minutes – around 26 hours of
listening.

Under Her Spell This one has lots of schemes and manoeuvres, and involves
two sisters (may we say an evil sister and a good sister?). Kate Winslow
knew that when a man fell under the spell of her older sister Julia, he was
destroyed emotionally and financially.  Julia had lavishly spent their
father’s estate and worked to poison Kate’s fiancé, Brett, against her. 130
x 12 mins on 2 CD’s:  approx 26 hours

Goodbye Gwynnevere Is it possible for a ‘hit-man’ for the secret service to
retire to a quiet suburban life with his charmingly sweet wife and children?
Roger Schofield thought he could.  However, his old bosses recruit him for
‘one last job’, which of course, doesn’t go according to plan.  And then
there’s his former partner in crime - Gwynnevere – would he ever be free of
her?  65 x 6 mins:  around 6 1/2 hrs

The House of Gold
This story takes place in two vastly different environments – the quiet of
an English country yard and a hot explosive new land where gold is sought
and desired, but brings disaster and death to many.  Listeners will
alternately love and hate the characters of this romantic and gripping tale!
With 130 x 12 minute episodes, this is another 2 CD set of around 26 hours.

The Man From M.I.5
A riveting drama for spy enthusiasts and it started with what seemed to be a
simple nursery rhyme.  This is a story only one person could tell – Colonel
Malcolm Savage – The Man From M.I.5.  From London to Scotland he searched
for each clue and the final link that would disclose the meaning of that
seemingly harmless nursery rhyme.  104 x 12 min provides around 20 hours of
listening.

Yes, What? (Vol 3 & 4)
The Boys from St Percy’s continue to terrorise the world with their
mischief!  There are 20 segments on each CD and with Bob Hawker’s assistance
we’re continuing the chronological release of the segments.  BTW – Don’t
miss the Yes, What? Book – written by Bob Hawker and the late Vern Sundfors.
Details on both the website and price list.

Just by the way, if you’d like to take a listen to a sample episode of any
of our titles, just go to our website http://www.gracegibsonradio.com and
click on the  “LISTEN” tab at the top of the Home page. This will open up a
list of shows – just click on the one/s you’d like to hear, sit back and
enjoy.
Remember, you can order your selection of these latest releases - or any of
the programs in our ever expanding catalogue by any of 3 methods:
ONLINE using Paypal/Credit Card. Safe and absolutely secure, just click on
the ‘Cart’ icon on our website http://www.gracegibsonradio.com and login (or
establish an account using the ‘register’ button) and place your order.
DOWNLOAD an Order Form from our website http://www.gracegibsonradio.com then
print it off, fill it out and mail back to us, along with your cheque or
money order.
OVER THE PHONE – call us during standard business hours on 02 9906 2244 and
place your order using Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
 Happy listening: and thanks for your support…and please tell your friends
about us!
So there you have it:  a huge slab of new titles plus extra volumes of The
Castlereagh Line and Yes, What?
If you’d like to try before you buy, take a listen to the sample episodes on
our gracegibsonradio.com website and click on the ‘Listen’ tab.
Cheers for now,
Bruce
Unsubscribe

Unsubscribe