Well, I'm sorry, but there is no excuse for not emplementing blootooth
4.0, as its out for a long time now and they should no that. I mean
they didn't start planning this thing in 1980 or something. Its just a
sick habbit many companies have to rip us off, buy letting us pay for
older hardware. If they ever upgrade the hardware, then that means a
new player, and that could be a totally different one instead of a
follow up model.

--
Facebook: m.facebook.com/aidan.maher92
Skype: andries4451