Nice stuff but there's a download link very visible on the page, just look for
"Download" with your Screen Reader <smile>.

Actually Hims Inc have set up a feature on that page I've never seen used
before, I can't remember exactly what I did but I clicked on one of the links
on that page and I was prompted then to sign into my Dropbox account, after the
sign in was completed I was asked if I wanted to save the audio file to my
Dropbox, how convenient is that! meant I had access to the file from all the
computers and devices associated with my Dropbox account.

More exciting news coming.

On 13 Jun 2014, at 5:30 am, Petro Giannakopoulos <petro...@clear.net> wrote:

> Direct Download is at,
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/3z616g2k8sauop9/Webinar%20June%202014%20-%20Blaze%20EZ%20Accessibility%20-%20Audio.mp3?dl=1