Hi all

Will be using voice dream for mainly reading audio books which as you will
all know are large sometimes.

I’m finding it difficult to find information on how to actually import books
into the program.

It seems that you can do it via dropbox but then you must first upload the
books to dropbox which is not the problem.  But then you must download the
books on your phone using the very expensive phone data.  This will not work
for me.

I believe that you can actually import books from your computer  onto the
iphone but I cannot get this to work.  Under apps you can find voice dream
as an app into which you can import files.  But under that there is
something called library.  I have tried adding files in there but they do
not show up on the iphone.  Perhaps someone can help.

This will really be the ideal programme for me if it will only work!!

Andre