From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Chris
Skarstad
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2014 5:42 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Ripping With CDEX: Is It No Longer Possible To Have Cdex Title
Tracks?

I ripped a cd just a few weeks ago using CDEX so yes, it is quite
definitely possible to have it grab the track titles from gracenote.
speaking of which the proper spelling of that for future reference is g
r a c e n o t e.
I'm guessing the cd collection being ripped wasn't available, some older
titles and some audio books aren't referenced in there.  so amazon or
google may be your best bet for track titles, and you can always use
something like mp3 tag to tag your files if that's important to you.