The first box under Remote CDDB, I have is for Freed not Gracenote In my case, it's been pulling down the track information without a problem. There are generally several options in that first entry under Remote CDDB. Try arrowing up and down to find something other than Gracenote. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Kaufman" <tomca...@comcast.net>
To: <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2014 8:18 PM
Subject: I Must Be Doing Something Wrong Here!

Hello Again: More about ripping CDs: someone said that perhaps the CD I was
trying to rip didn't have enough information (or something to that affect)
to bear this out or disprove it, I decided to try another CD with CDEX (I'm getting the same results! In fact, I even got an error message; I also got
"no match" so I obviously have done something wrong, but don't know what!
Any ideas anyone? I keep hearing that CDEX _will_ give me the track titles;
oh but you can't prove it by me!

Tom Kaufman