Where do we get this program. Official website please.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Nutt" <st...@comproom.co.uk>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2014 6:17 PM
Subject: RE: Balabolka

Hi,

Sounds expensive.  I'll stick to Balabolka.  Balabolka is also quicker at
producing files, an hour on my system takes about a minute.  I can produce a
five hour newspaper in five minutes.

It has all the same features I reckon.  What's missing in Balabolka?

All the best

Steve

--
Computer Room Services