On 27/06/2014 05:17, Jamie Kelly wrote:
> Getting: This site was categorized in: Proxy/Anonymizer
> Why would I be blocked from this page?

Sounds like you've got some sort of blocking software in use.
They block access to any VPNs, anonymisers, and the lie that
they're aware of.

If you're at work, companies often use this type of programme to
sto[p their staff downloading what they ought not (or wasting
time when they're supposed to be working!).

Try https://www.ipvanish.com/ (note HTTPS); this is a secure
connection which the blockers often pass through.

--
rgds
LAurence