Red, White & Blue: Here's a Discount For You!

Posted July 3, 2014 | Category: Applian Software.

We absolutely love the 4th of July! Nothing says "freedom" and "proud to be an
American" quite like community parades, family BBQs, and beautifully loud
fireworks - and capturing any video and audio your heart desires, of course! As
we celebrate Independence Day this weekend, all of us here at Applian would
like to enjoy the holiday by giving you a special discount on our full offering
of products in the Replay Capture Suite!

Starting Thursday, July 3rd until Friday, July 11th, you can get $17.76 OFF the
Replay Capture Suite - just click below and enjoy your newfound recording
liberty!

GET THE DISCOUNT TODAY

Replay Capture Suite link
http://applian.com/replay-capture-suite/?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=blog&utm_campaign=july4_special