So, is it powered by the USB port, or does the transmitter have it's own wall plug?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Petro Giannakopoulos" <petro...@clear.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2014 3:50 PM
Subject: Re: Skullcandy PLYR 2 Wireless headset?Mic Unit Review

I do not know about the Plantronics 995 unit. I have not encountered any
issues with the Skullcandy PLYR 2 Wireless Headset. I got to test it with a
Skype call and was about 25-30 feet and caller said heard no dropouts. The
Skullcandy transmitter sits on the table and a USB cable from the
transmitter runs into the USB port of the computer. If there are Skype users
interested in hearing me and chatting via Skype using this headset please
send an email message to
petro...@clear.net
with your Skype name.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brent Harding" <br...@hostany.net>