Thanks Peter. All I want to do is convert some videos to audio so I can put them on my Book Sense and listen to them later wherever I want to go without having to sit in front of my computer for hours. I can't see the video anyway. If this will do the job for me I'll gladly use it.
Thanks very much.
Evan

-----Original Message----- From: plrussi...@comcast.net
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2014 8:56 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Youtube to mp3 Converter for Longer Videos?

Hi Evan, try DVD Video Soft; just Google it; I use their YouTube to MP3
converter; it's free, and it's worked fine for me.  After installing the
program go to Options and make sure the box to download album art is
unchecked; make sure to select a good quality audio that's stereo; under
Advanced in the dialog, check the box that makes the program compatible with
screen reading software, and make sure Play sound when download finishes is
checked.  HTH

Peter

-----Original Message----- From: Evan Reese