you could try winamp and pan it all the way to the left.
On 8/6/2014 8:43 PM, Dean Masters wrote:
I have some songs to learn my parts for barbershop where my part is in the left channel with the others in the right. I have looked in the volume controls on my windows 7 64 bit PC with a RealTec built-in sound card for a place to adjust the balance so I could hear more of the left speaker.

I use Dawm Pot Player for 64 bit PC's and don't see an adjustment in that program either.

Does anyone know if this can be changed in Windows or if there is a media player that has a balance control that is accessible?

Thanks,
Dean