Ok, that extenchen is disabled and no go with it at all do you think anealier version would fix the problem? for rmc? this all of a sudden just started happening.

On 8/21/2014 2:14 PM, Petro Giannakopoulos wrote:
I do not have this issue here but try this with the Firefox browser. Disable
the Webvisum addon if you are using it because awhile back it appeared to me
and to an Applian tech support person that Webvisum was doing it.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sunshine" <sunsh...@abe.midco.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2014 2:56 PM
Subject: replay media catcher and youtube

Ok, when i use replay media catcher and use youtube i can not get
anything to capture right neither with the download from the internet or
audio recording using replay media catcher.
I have the ssl inabled in rmc but no go tried multi versions of fire
fox, using windows 7 64 bit pro rmc latest version works fine in
internet explorer.

---
is active.