Can you disable all addons you have and test. Will test firefox and RMC5 in
next few minutes.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sunshine" <sunsh...@abe.midco.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2014 10:52 AM
Subject: Re: Replay Media Catcher 5 for Sunshine

for one thing fire fox blocks adds i don't want to capture. also i have
a portable version of fire fox i can try and let you know what happens.
Just tried the portable versionand no go still rmc does not capture
anything i throw at it.
the reason i use fire fox is because i can ilimate playing adds with
fire fox and no the add blocker i use does not interfier with captures
because before it worked like a charm with fire fox.

---
is active.