The model of Plantronics Wireless headset I mentioned is this on
<http://www.plantronics.com/au/product/audio-995>

Its not a Bluetooth headset, rather its a Wireless headset designed to be used
with a computer.

The Headset comes with a USB dongle which plugs into your computer.

When the Operating System is launched it detects the Dongle thus your
Plantronics Headset becomes another sound device which software such as Skype
can access.

The Headset is build well and design is excellent without a doubt, if you buy
one of these models then it should last you for quite some time.

Its not a top of the line model but for chats and casual music listening its
perfectly fine.

Also bare in mind that the Headset is a closed type rather than an open type, -
the ears fit into cuffs instead of the Headset sitting on the ears -.

I got rid of the Plantronics model actually, not because of any fault of the
Headset but rather because the cuffs around the ears didn't really suit my
hearing requirements with
 my hearing instruments.
On 29 Sep 2014, at 1:57 am, Anders Holmberg <and...@pipkrokodil.se> wrote:

> Hi!
> I think it was Dane that mentioned a pair of highquality plantronics
> bluetooth headset some time ago.
> Though i don't remember the model name.
> I guess it was something wit m95 or something like that.
> Any help appreciated.
> I really need a good wireless headset for my iphone.
> Not inear just over ear or around ear.
> /A

**********

Dane Trethowan