There's no such thing as a Lossless MP3 player, MP3 is a Lossee format meaning
that - by the nature of the encoding and compression - much of the data of the
original content compressed is thrown away.

Now if you're wondering how I play FLAC files? Well the players and
possibilities are pretty much limitless round here now.

Obviously my Denon AVR2113 Surround-Sound receiver handles them, various Apps I
have on the iPhone play them, the Yamaha CDN500 CD/Network/Media Player handles
FLAC files etc.
On 5 Oct 2014, at 9:35 am, Don Ball <donbal...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Dane do you have one of the better lossless mp3 players and are they
> accessible?

**********

Dane Trethowan
grtd...@internode.on.net