No answering whatever particularly for those who don't need it.

On 14/10/2014 1:59 PM, Mac Norins wrote:
Sounds like flat out bragging to me! Why don't you ever show people how to use this stuff instead of bragging about it? That's not flaming, Dane, it is a valid question, because you always tell us about all of the great toys that you have and never, ever, to my limited knowledge, teach anyone how to use this stuff. If this gets me kicked off of the list, so be it, but, you have some answering to do, don't you?

Mac

-----Original Message----- From: Dane Trethowan
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2014 6:29 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Mac Mini Arrived

Okay, I have my new Mac Mini.

I won't go into the machine in huge detail as this is an audio list and
not a tech type list <smile> so just the uadio highlights and associated
stuff.

I guess I should explain why I want a Mac Mini machine? Well actually
this is my second Mac Mini machine, the first one I bought - at 5 years
old - is now showing its age so time to buy a second.

The Newer Mac Mini machine is even smaller than the first, a little
thicker than a single CD case and about the same size otherwise,.

The machine offers plenty of room for expansion, 4 USB 3.0 ports,
Firewire, SD Card Slot, Bluetooth 4.0, Full Wi-Fi Capabilities and so on
but the really great advance for me - apart from the outstanding Tech
Specs sheet - is the HDMI output so the Mac Mini will connect straight
into my Denon AVR2113 AV Receiver and associated TV.

Yep, I plan to use the Mac Mini as a Media hub, most other things will
be able to access the machine over my Network and this includes my
TV/Video Tuner box which can be used by everything from Windows Media
Center on my PC'S to my iPhone etc.

So to say that the next few days will be a busy few would amount to the
understated remark of the year, "Flat-Out" would be a better term.