Hello,
Listers,

I managed to put the jambox speaker in stereo via bluetooth.  So I can now here
the music on my laptop in stereo.  How ever, when I turn off the jambox, and I
turn it back on again.  It goes back to mono audio.  How can I keep it from
doing this?

Thanks
Michael
email/messenger
mikeam...@earthlink.net
Skype ID
mikeameli
JFK
"What kind of peace do I mean and what kind of a peace do we seek? Not a Pax
Americana enforced on the world by American weapons of war, not the peace of
the grave or the security of the slave. I am talking about genuine peace the
kind of peace that makes life on earth worth living and the kind that enables
men and nations to grow and to hope and build a better life for their children
not merely peace for Americans but peace for all men and women not merely peace
in our time but peace in all time."  What do I need to do to keep it in stereo?
 So when I turn it on the next time it doesn't come in mono