So here's a review and a long awaited one at that.

I'm going by the review with what I'm about to say, if I read things correctly then this unit doesn't rely on an Internet Radio database for the Internet Radio feature thus you have to manually enter addresses, that's all very fine but too bad for those which are driven by Flash, surely Hims Inc could have done better than that by using an Internet Radio database such as vTuner or oOtunes. http://www.sightandsound.co.uk/p/a-review-of-the-hims-blaze-ez-by-jackie-brown/