From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtd...@internode.on.net>
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2014 5:58 AM
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: Re: Tecsun PL660 Radio

Well actually I’m going to have it for a fortnight longer so what do you wish to know?

**********

Dane Trethowan
grtd...@internode.on.net
Skype: grtdane12
Phone US (213) 438-9741
Phone U.K. 01245 79 0598
Phone Australia (03) 9005 8589
Mobile: +61400494862
faceTime +61400494862
Fax +61397437954
Twitter: @grtdane

On 22 Oct 2014, at 8:57 pm, Howard <hwolc...@stny.rr.com> wrote:

hi dane:
I hope I didn't miss the tecsun 660 info.
I know you said you wouldn't ha ve it at the end of this week so I certainly would like the info before you don't have it any more.
thanks.

howard wolcott