Changing for better or worse, just curious. As mentioned before, and of which I've yet to try out, apparently the apps for android and IOS are not so bad, but on windows at least, the native spotify application doesn't appear to be screenreader friendly at all. there's also the blindspot app, but it requires a premium account, so probably not a great choice for those folks who want to test out the service. the web players for spotify, along with most the others, slacker, pandora of course, and songza, they aren't easy to use at all within a browser. So, could it be, that in a upcoming beta, they are hopefully making spotify more accessible here on the pc? that would truly be wonderful.
Just wondering, and thanks.
Take care.
Blessings.