Okay well a few tips to get you started.

Firstly you have to set the input of your Mac to match the Logitech headset,
this is done in system preferences so input - microphone - should be set to
Logitech H8000 headset and the same as Output, you can set where the output of
Voiceover goes separately.

This is very important to do when using FaceTime as - at present - FaceTime
doesn’t offer any preferences for sound setting on its own thus FaceTime relies
on what the input and output sound sources are set to by default on your Mac.