Hi,

Back in 2013 I purchased this one for about $45 US

ViewHD Universal HDMI to Composite / S-Video Converter

However, that item has been discontinued and they keep trying to point me to
something that does not have it's own power supply and I am not confident
that it would work as well. This worked great on my 55 inch television with
the red, white, and yellow inputs until I replaced it with a newer 60 inch
Samsung television that has HDMI inputs. Actually someone else replaced the
television and I hate it with the fire of a thousand suns but that is not
the point, laughs!

Perhaps yuou can locate this model somewhere locally or on a list somewhere.

Hope that helps,

Merv