From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Steve
Pattison
Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2014 1:10 AM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: Re: Tapin Radio crashes when doing a search

Hi Chris and all,

Chris, thanks for your message. Unfortunately I don't have a solution to
your problem but I'm having a similar problem with TapinRadio that
started recently. Your message helped confirm the fact that I'm not the
only one having this problem.

For me though I now get similar messages to you when I try to go into
the Stations menu. Tapinradio crashes for me when I do this and gives me
the same message to what you get. I'm using ESET Smart Security as my
virus checker and recently upgraded to version 8 of this program. I
don't know if this is related to the TapinRadio problem or not though.

Hoping anyone having this problem finds a solution eventually.

Regards Steve.