From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Steve
Pattison
Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2014 5:11 PM
To: PC Audio
Subject: Can anyone Listen to Stations Using TapinRadio

Hi all,

We've heard from a number of people who are having problems with
TapinRadio crashing. I'm wondering if anyone on the list can
successfully listen to stations on TapinRadio at the moment. I know it
worked well previously so I'm only interested to know if some people can
hear stations using TapinRadio currently. Often I can't even get into
the stations menu to hear a station since the crashes started. If some
people can still listen to stations using TapinRadio this will show that
not everyone is having problems. However if no one on the list can now
listen to stations using TapinRadio I think it is more likely that this
crash is a problem on the TapinRadio end. Feedback would be appreciated
and I hope this issue is resolved quickly!

Regards Steve.