Ok all
I like the app, but it's very slow at adding my tracks to a playlist. Mine is a
large one, over 7,000 in total. VLC however adds them instantly and are
available immediately. With Decibel I have to wait at least two minutes
otherwise I will be told that the app is busy. This may be no big deal for some
but is for others like me. So for now I'll just use the trial till it runs out
then go back to VLC. Options are good though <smile>.