Hi!

I haven’t been reading this thread as we’ve discussed it before, I’m able to
Access Spotify so therefore the topic doesn’t interest me all that much - I’m a
Premium Spotify subscriber and I recommend it if you are able to access the
system obviously - but the subject of Spotify’s Accessibility or lack thereof
with a PC and Mac did get me thinking about alternative paths one could take,
after all Spotify is certainly not the only subscriber based music service in a
crowded market place.

As far as I’m ware the closest one could get to Spotify is Google Play, I used
this quite some time ago and I was able to access it through all platforms
though I have to admit that with the PC I used Google Chrome and NVDA so don’t
know how good it would be with Internet Explorer but it seemed to me that all
buttons and so on were standard.

Anyway the point here is that Spotify and Google Play both allow you to stream
and download the content - the latter in the case of a $10 per month
subscription -.

Failing all that one could try Pandora, there’s a very accessible client for
Pandora and the Windows PC called Hope and another very nice Pandora client for
the Mac called Muse.

Of course Pandora will only let you stream your music, it won’t let you
download the content to your computer.

> On 15 Nov 2014, at 12:25 am, James Scholes <ja...@jls-radio.com> wrote:
>
> Jörgen Hansson wrote:
>> hey there, what version of spotify are you using with NVDA?
>
> Version 0.9.7.16.g4b197456.
> --
> James Scholes
> http://twitter.com/JamesScholes