Hi!

I wrote to the list around 5 months ago concerning the new Pioneer Network Media play I bought at the time.

Whilst the player doesn't talk its still easy enough to use and get around, the user can play most audio files from a USB stick, Media Server, use the player to directly stream media to with Windows Media Player using DLAN or an iPhone using AirPlay/DLNA, stream to using Bluetooth, and much much more.

Today I made another exciting discovery, that of the Pioneer AirJam App for IOS/Android.

I've not tried the Android of course the the IOS version seems quite accessible, I just relabled a couple of buttons to make it that little extra user friend.

AirJam gives you control over what you hear on the Pioneer Player and most importantly, what your friends want to hear, read about the AirJam App and compatible Pioneer equipment at the link below.
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Home/AV-Receivers/Air+Jam