Am getting ready to scramble up some eggs; hopefully I won't screw that up!

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2014 6:25 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Review: SoundFly BT and SoundFly Air speakers are wall warts for audio
| Macworld

Hi!

I’m expecting the AirPlay version of the JBL Soundfly speaker system any day
now.

I found a review which compares the 2 JBL Soundly models out there, one is
AirPlay compatible whilst the other is Bluetooth.

The review pretty much confirms my thoughts on this sort of speaker system, its
not a stunner for audio quality but then again I never expected it to be so
given its small size, the Soundly plugs directly into a wall outlet so its
going to be absolutely perfect for my bathroom where bench space is already at
a premium, at least I’ll be able to enjoy my music or whatever.